You got a new listing! Congrats! The average agents spends more than 19 hours on every transaction. What could you do with an additional 19 hours? We know! Clear2Close takes care of all the paperwork for your Real Estate Transaction, so you can focus on what you do best – List More Homes! Sounds heavenly, right? We will handle everything from taking the listing and inputting it into the MLS, to web site exposure, social media posting, and providing marketing material. Once you get a contract we will help see it through to closing. If the deal doesn’t close, you don’t pay us. It’s just that simple.
Some of the services we perform as your TC for the listing side
- Preparation of Listing Agreement in zipforms, docusign, or dotloop. You provide the terms.
- Schedule all Appointments (Stager, Photographer, Repairmen, or other Vendors)
- Review every document to verify correct dates, initials, broker information, and signatures.
- Enter listing in MLS with documents for associated docs (survey, T47, floor plan, seller’s disclosure, etc)
- Enter listing in CSS with showing restrictions and feedback to sellers.
- Create a flyer for the listing.
- Post listing to client’s Social Media accounts.
- Introduce ourselves to all parties involved with video email.
- Add to client CRM
- Open escrow, obtain a file number, request preliminaries, and instructions.
- Verify contact information, dates, and documents are uploaded to your systems.
- Send copies of all reports to the buyer’s agent and escrow company.
- Order requested escrow amendments.
- Track escrow time frames for receipt, delivery and return of all documents and deposits.
- Maintain constant contact with every party for status updates or to alert you of anything outstanding or requiring attention.
- Complete and deliver a full digital paper trail (PDF) to you and/or your broker.